The Ljubljana Stock Exchange (LSE) and Slovenian Directors’ Association (SDA) have published a detailed Corporate Governance Code for Listed Companies. The Code covers a wide range of requirements, including:
- Governing the Governance Policy
- Board Diversity
- Compliance with the Code and disclosure
- Relations with shareholders
- Governance of the Supervisory and Management Boards
- Audit and internal controls
Our LSE/SDA Corporate Governance Code solution enables clients to ensure they are cognizant of the regulator’s expectations and record their level of compliance.
The Dynamic-GRC Corporate Governance Code solution is the quickest and best value way for a licensed firm to get a comprehensive record of their level of compliance and identify areas for improvement.