https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/lisinipril-without-a-prescription/200/ https://www.cuea.edu/cueapress/?paper=eisenstein-film-essay https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/ladies-viagra-names/14/ https://sfiec.edu/pdf/?docx=essay-increasing-prices https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/school-foundation-day-essays/17/ watch https://brethrenwoods.org/intermediate-previous-papers-sanskrit/ https://www.getthereatx.com/capstone/ccea-gcse-home-economics-past-papers/7/ thesis statements worksheets follow site commander viagra quebec go here comment acheter cialis en pharmacie five paragraph essay on world war 2 how do i delete email off my ipad thesis on filipino values https://mjcs.org/sitejabber/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-for-internal-job/48/ https://opendoorsatl.org/definition/burn-dvd-on-macbook-pro-2012/9/ get link forget the viagra pass me a carrot doxycycline over the counter australia viagra home remedy kamagra use https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/antithesis-def/6/ is it possible for viagra not to work follow site https://switzerlanddanceschool.com/case/case-study-topics-related-to-civil-engineering/8/ viagra breaking in half source link wilmer eye institute johns hopkins lasix go here Maestro-Solutions for
Legal Service Providers
Leverage technology to monitor Contract and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
Law is changing, it isn’t just about drafting /negotiating contracts and litigation!
These days there has to be a follow-through from the contract/SLA through to monitoring and managing compliance:
- Drafting – ensuring that contractual clauses can be monitored and there is a reporting, escalation and resolution process in place.
- Exception Reporting – if there are material contractual service failures then how will these be identified, reported, escalated and resolved?
- Periodic Monitoring – recording the contractual clauses requiring monitoring along with a recurrence frequency, responsibilities and resolution process.
- Recordkeeping/Access – note the data which must be stored, retention periods, access limitations, etc.
- Legal/Regulatory Requirements – additional obligations such as data secrecy, disaster recovery and other laws/regulations as they are enacted.
GRC-Maestro gives Legal Services Providers the ability to link Contracts/SLAs to the monitoring, reporting and recordkeeping regime.
GRC-Maestro helps legal service providers implement the processes, checks, controls and management oversight required to ensure their clients are contractually compliant.
Using GRC-Maestro, Legal Service Providers can help then client’s evidence full compliance with contractual obligations/SLAs: