qualities of a well written resume enter site case study format business see furosomide online go site children of men essay https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/7371-custom-presentation-ghostwriter-services-for-mba/ essay mla format citation enter site technology advantage and disadvantage essay go to site enter cialis ciales https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-hotlines/27/ follow site https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/paryavaran-bachao-essay-in-hindi/3/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-online-rx/ essay cheat site here https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/comment-fabriquer-viagra-naturel/100/ data analysis thesis https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/cultural-exchange-essay.html https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/lasix-side-effects-if-stop-taking/200/ lilly cialis https://heystamford.com/writing/community-service-mandatory-essay/8/ costo del viagra in slovenia thesis statement examples art history source physical education essay questions year 3 optional sats papers english if you take viagra and dont need it Maestro-Solutions for
Legal Service Providers
Leverage technology to monitor Contract and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
These days there has to be a follow-through from the contract/SLA through to monitoring and managing compliance:
- Drafting – ensuring that contractual clauses can be monitored and there is a reporting, escalation and resolution process in place.
- Exception Reporting – if there are material contractual service failures then how will these be identified, reported, escalated and resolved?
- Periodic Monitoring – recording the contractual clauses requiring monitoring along with a recurrence frequency, responsibilities and resolution process.
- Recordkeeping/Access – note the data which must be stored, retention periods, access limitations, etc.
- Legal/Regulatory Requirements – additional obligations such as data secrecy, disaster recovery and other laws/regulations as they are enacted.
GRC-Maestro gives Legal Services Providers the ability to link Contracts/SLAs to the monitoring, reporting and recordkeeping regime.
GRC-Maestro helps legal service providers implement the processes, checks, controls and management oversight required to ensure their clients are contractually compliant.
Using GRC-Maestro, Legal Service Providers can help then client’s evidence full compliance with contractual obligations/SLAs: