https://mliesl.edu/example/of-mice-and-men-and-the-great-depression-essay/14/ levitra west line master thesis on bilingual education doxycycline hydrochlorothiazide guide to write an essay powerpoint dissertation research program easybib definition cialis laboratoire indien click celebrex hard on stomach acheter viagra qubec https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/best-site-for-viagra-uk/31/ enter site art foundation personal statement https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/cialiscommercial/35/ go site essay competitions for college students 2012 https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-100-mg-canadian-pharmacy/20/ worst job essay snort viagra high eye does viagra do healthy person essay on jawaharlal nehru in hindi language click here http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=purdue-admissions-essay-prompt https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/african-american-essayist/26/ clomid reset my cycle my childhood essay in hindi https://companionpetstn.com/medication/levitra-trevose/32/ research papers on romans kjv can i take cialis forever 1 economics economics essay essay in in theorizing theory vol Maestro-Solutions for
Legal Service Providers
Leverage technology to monitor Contract and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
Law is changing, it isn’t just about drafting /negotiating contracts and litigation!
These days there has to be a follow-through from the contract/SLA through to monitoring and managing compliance:
- Drafting – ensuring that contractual clauses can be monitored and there is a reporting, escalation and resolution process in place.
- Exception Reporting – if there are material contractual service failures then how will these be identified, reported, escalated and resolved?
- Periodic Monitoring – recording the contractual clauses requiring monitoring along with a recurrence frequency, responsibilities and resolution process.
- Recordkeeping/Access – note the data which must be stored, retention periods, access limitations, etc.
- Legal/Regulatory Requirements – additional obligations such as data secrecy, disaster recovery and other laws/regulations as they are enacted.
GRC-Maestro gives Legal Services Providers the ability to link Contracts/SLAs to the monitoring, reporting and recordkeeping regime.
GRC-Maestro helps legal service providers implement the processes, checks, controls and management oversight required to ensure their clients are contractually compliant.
Using GRC-Maestro, Legal Service Providers can help then client’s evidence full compliance with contractual obligations/SLAs: