Leverage technology to monitor Contract and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
Law is changing, it isn’t just about drafting /negotiating contracts and litigation!
These days there has to be a follow-through from the contract/SLA through to monitoring and managing compliance:
- Drafting – ensuring that contractual clauses can be monitored and there is a reporting, escalation and resolution process in place.
- Exception Reporting – if there are material contractual service failures then how will these be identified, reported, escalated and resolved?
- Periodic Monitoring – recording the contractual clauses requiring monitoring along with a recurrence frequency, responsibilities and resolution process.
- Recordkeeping/Access – note the data which must be stored, retention periods, access limitations, etc.
- Legal/Regulatory Requirements – additional obligations such as data secrecy, disaster recovery and other laws/regulations as they are enacted.
GRC-Maestro gives Legal Services Providers the ability to link Contracts/SLAs to the monitoring, reporting and recordkeeping regime.
GRC-Maestro helps legal service providers implement the processes, checks, controls and management oversight required to ensure their clients are contractually compliant.
Using GRC-Maestro, Legal Service Providers can help then client’s evidence full compliance with contractual obligations/SLAs: