enter site essay classroom behavior dissertations on impotence https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/best-problem-solving-proofreading-website/26/ dog saved by viagra buy an essay sharkessay source site follow site free resume for server position go here http://nursing.au.edu/cart.php?add=viagracanadashopcomerectile-dysfunctionviagra ammonium essay follow url https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/adderall-xr-duration-of-effect-cialis/31/ click go to site https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/es-malo-tomar-viagra-de-joven/31/ get link enter cialis and alcohol symptoms go to link fake viagra images best essay help examples my friend essay students watch click see url math word problems answers essay about why people travel follow url chronicle death foretold essay Maestro-Solutions for
Precious Metals/Stones Dealers
Regulators and law enforcement are switching their attention to precious metals/stones.
Dealers in precious metals and stones are singled out by the FATF/GAFI at specific high risk from money launderers. This risk is underlined by the US FinCEN who flag the potential use of ultra-high value and portable precious metals and stones by criminals and terrorists.
Precious metals and stones dealers need to have a robust AML framework designed, implemented and monitored. The key components of an AML framework include:
- Compliance Staffing – experienced and trained personnel to design, implement and operate AML controls.
- Policies/Procedures/Controls – designed to prevent and/or identify potential money laundering.
- AML Resourcing – the implementation and use of technology and reference data appropriate to the firm’s specific risk.
- Staff Training – ensuring that appropriate training is planned and delivered to all staff.
- Monitoring – periodic testing of the effectiveness of the procedures and controls implemented.
Precious metals/stones dealers can use GRC-Maestro to meet their AML obligation, including:
- AML Resourcing – keeping the designated Senior Manager responsible for AML informed of material issues as they arise, periodic reporting of AML operations and the results of AML auditing.
- AML Reporting – reporting KPIs for senior management, assessing AML requirements/risks, resourcing and monitoring results.
- Record-Keeping – ensure the AML records required by regulators are recorded and accessible on demand.