Outsourced service providers have to support full legal and regulatory compliance.
Outsource Service Providers are required to demonstrate ongoing compliance with the detailed regulatory obligations of their clients, including:
- Business Processes: follow the workflows required by regulators or clients
- Disaster Recovery (DR): demonstrate compliance with DR requirements Regulators and clients
- Recordkeeping: ensure data required by Reguators is kept and accessible for the required periods
Firms using GRC-Maestro can demonstrate compliance with Regulatory rules and contractual obligation using:
- Standardized Maestro-Templates: based on generic Regulatory requirements
- Customized Maestro-Templates: based on client contractual obligations
All Maestro-Templates can be build and updated by the Outsource Service Provider or third parties they wish to commission.
GRC-Maestro gives clients assurance that their Outsource Service Providers are able to meet their Regulatory and contractual obligations.