Outsourced Service Providers
Outsourced service providers have to support full legal and regulatory compliance.
Outsource Service Providers are required to demonstrate ongoing compliance with the detailed regulatory obligations of their clients, including:
- Business Processes: follow the workflows required by regulators or clients
- Disaster Recovery (DR): demonstrate compliance with DR requirements Regulators and clients
- Recordkeeping: ensure data required by Reguators is kept and accessible for the required periods
Firms using GRC-Maestro can demonstrate compliance with Regulatory rules and contractual obligation using:
- Standardized Maestro-Templates: based on generic Regulatory requirements
- Customized Maestro-Templates: based on client contractual obligations
All Maestro-Templates can be build and updated by the Outsource Service Provider or third parties they wish to commission.
GRC-Maestro gives clients assurance that their Outsource Service Providers are able to meet their Regulatory and contractual obligations.