https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/new-english-paper-piecing-by-sue-daley/47/ https://aaan.org/indications/viagra-available-chemists/27/ https://lawdegree.com/questions/how-to-write-an-academic-article-review/46/ go to site go site plavix in place of courmarin https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/middle-east-thesis-topics/18/ nexium hair spray purchase behavior literature review a project on environmental pollution essay can video games make you smarter essay writer https://samponline.org/blacklives/caregroup-case-study-analysis/27/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/a-comparison-essay-example/8/ camp essayons apo ap how to write good articles click precio de la viagra en puerto rico buy genuine pfizer viagra uk check my grammar essay checker there a website that writes essay for you essay on social work best essay review services objective for research paper https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/erection-cialis/34/ https://smartfin.org/science/average-daily-dosing-of-synthroid/12/ see url https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-holiday-in-kuantan-pahang/70/ uses of viagra medicine best inventions ever essay writer forum meilleur site viagra stress thesis sample essay topics for the story of an hour Maestro-Solutions for
The burden of increased fund regulation falls heavily on Fund Administrators.
As regulations on mutual funds become increasingly onerous so the demands on Fund Administrators rise exponentially:
- Valuations: ensuring that valuations meet regulatory requirements is especially challenging in a world where investments are increasingly complex and hard to value
- Reporting: regulators require more information to be disclosed to shareholders, fund directors and the regulator themselves
- AML: the Fund Administrator is expected to undertake increasing amounts of onerous AML checking, monitoring, reporting and training
GRC-Maestro can be used as a quick and efficient GRC solution for Fund Administrators to meet their legal and regulatory requirements.
As the number of Funds increases globally the need to administer these funds in a fully compliant but cost efficient manner has never been greater, including:
- Propsectus compliance: ensuring that the contractual obligations set out in the fund prospectus have been adhered to by the Investment Manager and the Fund Administrator.
- Unquoted/Illiquid securities: ensuring that securities that are illiquid or unquoted are fairly and consistently valued
- Reconciliations: checking that all broker, custodian, bank and investment managers statements are reconciled, recorded and discrepancies identified and resolved
- Director Reporting: providing the Fund Directors with the periodic information they require to manage the Fund and flag exceptions for them as required.
GRC-Maestro offers Fund Administrators the ability to implement GRC controls to meet the AML requirements in multiple jurisdictions, included risk based enhanced monitoring.