Firms that provide outsourced services to regulated financial firms need to ensure they are able to satisfy their client’s regulations, in additional to strict data security and business resilience.
GRC-Maestro ensures service providers are able to support their client’s regulatory and business requirements by formalising control over:
- Regulatory: meet the client’s regulatory requirements
- Security: implement, manage and evidence strict cyber-scrutiny controls to safeguard client data
- Resilience: ensure that impact of unexpected evens on client services is removed or minimised
- KPIs: monitor and manage Key Performance Indicators to ensure the client receives the service per contract
- Record-Keeping: maintaining the data required by clients and their regulators
Our Business and Regulatory Solutions help firms formalize processes, checks and controls for governance, risk and compliance. For more information click below: