Five-Day GRC Health Check
Based on a detailed analysis of best practices across the Financial Services industry, our Professional Services team have developed our proprietary GRC Health Check.
The GRC Health Check is a detailed assessment of a firm’s current GRC operational state measured against their expectation and benchmarked against current industry Best Practice.
The consultation is designed to benchmark your firm against your peer group. for a specific GRC area:
- Governance: who is the “business sponsor” and how do they oversee the GRC area?
- Operations: how is the GRC area monitored and managed daily?
- Resourcing: what are the resources (human, technical and data) used?
- Checks: which checks are performed and how are exceptions identified/resolved?
- Record keeping: what records are made and stored?
- Reporting: what reports (periodic and ad-hoc) are prepared and circulated?
At the end of the GRC Consultation you will receive a draft report outlining the salient findings, along with a list of suggested actions.
The Dynamic-GRC Health Check is priced based on a fixed five-day assignment.
Clients needing a more customised or complex GRC Health Check, e.g. for multiple business locations, product lines or investment classes should consider a Customised GRC Audit.
GRC Assurance Services
Dynamic-GRC specialise in Governance, Risk & Compliance.