buy brand name viagra online http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/thesis-review/20/ source site go site case study of clubfoot where can i buy viagra in exeter levitra brookhaven levitra new cordell https://homemods.org/usc/race-and-ethnicity-essay/46/ get link buy paper napkins uk viagra scarville http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/buy-law-dissertation-hypothesis/12/ https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=thesis-variables-sample https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/cialis-or-viagra-uk/73/ learn to write paper best custom essay unique argumentative essay topics top descriptive essay ghostwriters site for phd viagra ham lake http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/lipitor-blood-in-urine/30/ write my essay fast essay on world environment day in hindi essay about love affair business homework help help to write research paper strong natural viagra interesting about me essay free viagra sample nz cuanto vale el viagra en bs as wilfred owen essay questions https://fotofest.org/solving/thesis-theme-discount/5/ Maestro-Solutions for
A good compliance culture doesn't just happen, it has to be built and managed!
Regulators are demanding that firms implement a “Compliance Culture/Ethics” over and above simply following the rules.
Implementing and managing a “Compliance Culture/Ethics” is complicated by the ambiguity of “culture” and “ethics”. But your firm must be able to show it has assessed its current culture/ethics and implemented a plan to make compliance more than just “box checking”.
GRC-Maestro supports your Compliance Culture/Ethics management and reporting with:
- Maestro-Templates: based on your specific Compliance Culture/Ethics requirements for your firm, and optionally for different business lines and jurisdictions.
- Schedules: periodically sending Maestro-Forms to assess and update the ongoing Compliance Culture/Ethics.
- Incidents: evaluate responses with automatic and manual incident creation, reporting and resolution.
GRC-Maestro evidences to your Senior Management and Regulators that your business operates a Compliance Culture/Ethics.
Firms wanting to ensure they have implemented their ethical code into their business operations can review their key risk areas:
- Products: review all products to ensure they comply with the firm’s ethical code, e.g. offer purpose and good value to customers.
- Advice: ensure all investment advice given to customers recommends the “best” products, not just “suitable” products.
- Human Resources: ensuring that recruitment, promotions and remuneration (base and bonus) take account of ethical conduct.
- Anomalies: build an ethical assessment into all customer complaints, compensation payments and regulatory issues.